North Fayette Valley Superintendent Vacancy
Apply at: https://tinyurl.com/NFVSuptJob
Application period: Dec. 19-Feb. 2
District Websites: https://www.nfvschools.com/
Dec. 17-Jan 6 Stakeholder survey open
Dec 19-Feb. 2 Application period
Feb. 17 Board reviews candidate pool (closed session)
Feb. 24 Board screens candidates (closed session)
March 2 Formal interviews with finalists
NFV District Mission Statement: Ignite Learning; Build Leaders; Achieve Excellence!
- To ignite learning, is to build a passion and deep desire to learn that lasts a lifetime.
- Leadership is built through opportunities for student actions, including creativity, confidence and all 21st Century skills.
- Achieving excellence results from setting high goals and expectations of success for all.
The NFV graduates will be: Well rounded, engaged citizens impacting the future.
- Well-rounded students have a diverse skill set and broad interests in community, state and national issues.
- Engaged citizens are people of action (leaders) who can influence positive change and good relationships in community activities.
- To be impactful they will be empowered with 21st-century skills of collaboration, creativity, and communication.
The history of North Fayette Valley CSD can be found by clicking HERE. Elementary attendance centers in the district are located in Elgin, Fayette, and West Union. The Middle School is located in Elgin, and the HS is located in West Union. The school is proud of its
94% attendance rate, 97% graduation rate, and 91% extra-curricular participation rate.
For more information about the position itself or hiring timeline please visit the Grundmeyer Leader Services website at https://www.grundmeyerleadersearch.com/ or contact search consultants Dr. Trent Grundmeyer (515-205-9987) or email@example.com or Roger Wilcox, (319-429-5537) or firstname.lastname@example.org.