Schedule your Parent Teacher Conferences Online Today. All North Fayette Valley buildings will be scheduling parent teacher conferences online! Starting Monday, February 11th at 6:00 a.m. you will be able to log into our school scheduling site and select a time to meet with your child’s teacher. The instructions below outline the process to follow. If you have any questions or do not have internet access please contact the CLASSROOM TEACHER at
West Union Elementary Office at: 563-422-5514 x101
Fayette Elementary Office at : 563-425-3303
High School Office at: 563-422-3853 x141
Valley Elementary Office at: 563-426-5891 – the secretary will take care of you.
NFV MS Office at: 563-426-5551 – the secretary will take care of you.
for help scheduling your child(ren)’s conference. This online scheduler will be open until 10 AM the day of the conference for WU Elem, Fayette Elem, & NFV HS. Valley Elementary and NFV MS will have the scheduler open till Monday, Feb 26th till 8 AM.
Spring Conferences are scheduled for:
Tuesday, February 26th, from 2:00-8:00 pm and
Thursday, February 28th, from 2:00-8:00 pm
1. Log on to the Parent-Teacher Conference Scheduler at:
These links will also be on the school website at the home page for all buildings.
2. Click on Parents
3. Enter your student’s first and last name in the boxes.
4. The password is your child’s birth date for WU Elem, Fayette Elem & NFV HS without the leading zeroes and with the slashes (i.e. 1/1/2005 for January 1st, 2005). Valley Elementary & NFV MS – if you don’t know your password — just hit forgot password and it will email it to you.
5. Click on Login. Once Logged in you will see a listing of your student’s homeroom teacher.
6. Enter your email address if one isn’t listed or it’s incorrect and click on Submit Email Address.
7. Click on the schedule button next to the teacher that you would like to schedule a conference with.
8. You will see a listing of times that this teacher has available.
9. Click on an empty circle next to the time you wish to schedule.
10. Click the Schedule Time button at the bottom of the page and you are finished.
If you have more than one child in either West Union Elementary, Fayette Elementary, Valley Elementary & NFV MS or NFV High School, click on Logout in the top right corner and repeat the steps above.
Those families requesting separate conferences please call or email Bruce Ehler at 563/422-3853 x129 or email@example.com
High School parents are to schedule a conference with their child’s advisor only. Do not schedule with another teacher. 20 minutes at the top of every hour is blocked out so that parents can meet with their child’s other teachers.