Schedule your Parent Teacher Conferences Online Today. All North Fayette Valley buildings will be scheduling parent teacher conferences online! Starting Monday, February 3rd at 6:00 a.m. you will be able to log into our school scheduling site and select a time to meet with your child’s teacher. The instructions below outline the process to follow. If you have any questions or do not have internet access please contact the CLASSROOM TEACHER at
NEW North Fayette Valley CSD Phone number for ALL Buildings: 563-422-3851
West Union Elementary Office at: x 5229
Fayette Elementary Office at: x 6110
Valley Elementary Office at: x 3100
NFV Middle School Office at: x 4100
NFV High School Office at: x 2301
for help scheduling your child(ren)’s conference. This online scheduler will be open until 10 AM the day of the conferences.
Spring Conferences are scheduled for:
Tuesday, February 25th, from 2:00-8:00 pm and
Thursday, February 27th, from 2:00-8:00 pm
1. Log on to the Parent-Teacher Conference Scheduler at:
These links will also be on the school website at the home page for all buildings.
2. Click on Parents
3. Enter your student’s first and last name in the boxes.
4. The password is your child’s birth date with leading zeroes and with the slashes (i.e. 01/01/2005 for January 1st, 2005).
5. Click on Login. Once Logged in you will see a listing of your student’s homeroom teacher or Advisor.
6. Enter your email address if one isn’t listed or it’s incorrect and click on Submit Email Address.
7. Click on the schedule button next to the teacher that you would like to schedule a conference with.
8. You will see a listing of times that this teacher has available.
9. Click on an empty circle next to the time you wish to schedule.
10. Click the Schedule Time button at the bottom of the page and you are finished.
If you have more than one child in any of the NFV buildings, click on Logout in the top right corner and repeat the steps above. If we have your email correct, any other students with the same email will show at the top of the screen and you may click on them to change to another child.
Those families requesting separate conferences please call or email Bruce Ehler at 563/422-3851 x1358 or email@example.com
High School parents are to schedule a conference with their child’s advisor only. Do not schedule with another teacher. 20 minutes at the top of every hour is blocked out so that parents can meet with their child’s other teachers.