Online registration opens Thursday, July 28.
Any questions can be directed to office secretaries by email or phone (NFV Schools (563) 422-3851).
Tech related questions can be emailed to Tracy Schlitter email@example.com
*All online payment fees will be waived till August 31st.
A help session will be held at each school on Monday, August 1 (2pm-7pm) and Tuesday, August 2 (7:30am-11:30am) a computer will be available for your use.
All student registrations MUST BE COMPLETED BY August 15th.
Online Registration Instructions:
- Go to your Infinite Campus Parent Portal
- Families new to the district will use this link to register using a valid email address.
- If you forgot your password or need an account set up, please email Tracy Schlitter firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office @ 563-422-3851.
- Once you are logged in to the parent portal, the Message Center is on the left. Select “More” at the bottom of the list. Online Registration is at the bottom. Select “Online Registration” and it will begin the process.
- All of your kids should be listed. If so, click on “Begin Registration”. If they are not, you are not listed as the child’s guardian so please contact the secretary in your student’s building.
- Type in your name and write your name with the mouse or trackpad to verify you are authorized.
- Follow the prompts to continue.
- Each page that opens will include your information as it appears in Infinite Campus (I.C.). Each page can be edited if changes or corrections are necessary. These edits will not appear in I.C. until the office staff has a chance to check and accept changes.
- All fields marked with a red asterisk are required, you will not be allowed to go on until you have answered these questions. Use the “Next” button at the bottom of each page, when done with that section select “Save and continue”.
- Links to documents for each question are live on the I.C. module, click them to read the document being referenced. Upon completion of your registration, these documents will only remain accessible on the NFV registration webpage.
- Go to your Infinite Campus Parent Portal
- Registration Payments
- Upon completion of Online Registration, go back to your Infinite Campus parent portal page and select “Fees” on the left. Make sure you are in the 2022-2023 school year at the top and click add to your cart by your fees. Old bills have automatically been added to your 22-23 fees but will not be itemized. You can contact the building secretary to know what fees are for.
b. Lunch fees will no longer be free unless families qualify through the Free and Reduced Meal Application. Break milk will need to be paid for the year or semester, at the start of the school year. To check your lunch balance that can be used for extra portions, click on the left side where it says “Food Service” to see your balances. If you would like to add money to your accounts click on the “pay” button and you can add the amount you want added to each account. Then just click on “add to cart”.
c. Activity tickets, elementary break milk (PK – 5) and yearbooks can be added to your cart by selecting the “optional payments” button on the bottom – click add to cart if you would like these.
d. When all is done click on “My Cart” on the right to review your items. Please review your fees and balance due. If needed add your payment method. Click “Submit Payment” to pay. Fees are categorized and they will include balances brought forward from past years.
e. We ask that you submit the total due for past balances and the current registration. If there are financial concerns, please talk to a building secretary and we can establish a payment plan for you.
Payments can also be made through the mail to:
North Fayette Valley Schools
PO Box 73
West Union, IA 52135
Supply Lists for 22-23
The Parent-Led Conferences will be held Thursday, August 18th from 1:00 PM – 7:00 PM and Monday, August 22nd from 1:00 PM – 7:00 PM. If you are unable to attend this conference please call to set up an alternate time. Sign up for conferences on the conference scheduler links below or call your child’s school office to set up a time. Please complete the 22-23 NFV Questionnaire Parent-Led Intake Conferences and bring it to your conference.
Parent-Led conference scheduler will open on Monday, August 1st at 8:00 am.
Registration Information Referenced In Our Online Registration Process
7-12 Athletics Information
Athletic Physical Form – Please print this out, have your Dr. fill it out and return it to the HS Office.
Migrant Worker Form– Need to return to the office secretary