Announcements for March 12, 2020 – Day C
Daily Happenings: Drama Practice today
Activity Bus will leave Valley Campus @ 5:30 today.
Menu: Chicken Sandwich, Steamed Broccoli, Apple Wedges & Cookie
- Join us for Saturday Youth Night at the YFL Center Friday March 14, 2020 from 4-7 pm. Activities will include Wii Resort Games, Beach Bingo, Sand Art, Make your own tie-dye seashells and more. Bring your friends and escape the cold at the NFVCC Youth Center Beach Night.
- Art Club will NOT meet on March 16th due to the fact that there will be no shuttle bus, but WILL meet March 30th this month! Permission slips are in the Art room and the office.
- Boys with overdue basketball uniforms: C. Delgado
- Actors and Crew,
- The cast party and make up is set to begin at
5:30, Friday, March 13th, in the saferoom. That is a little later than previously announced.
- The Clermont Community Club will be hosting Bingo at the Clermont Opera House on March 15. Doors open at 1 pm & games start at 1:30. There will be a soup and sandwich lunch beforehand. All proceeds will be split between the CCC ad NFV 8th Grade trip to Washington DC in 2021.
- Mark your Calendars!! NFV Dance Marathon will be held March 21. Starting with the Elementary 3-5 pm, MS from 5:30-7:30 pm and ending with the HS 8-11 pm. There will be a $5.00 entry fee with all proceeds going to the University of Iowa for Children’s Cancer. There will be games and activities along with concessions. T-Shirts are available for $12.00, see the student information center for order forms.
- The Moped Rider class is being offered Saturday, March 21, 2020 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the NICC Wilder Business Center- Calmar. For Registration and more information please call 844-642-2338 ext. 1399 or visit www.nicc.edu/solutions/74319 (Registration Deadline is March 17, 2020).
- Do you enjoy playing board games and card games? If so, consider participating in the Gaming Club. This club will meet 1-2 Mondays each month (opposite Mondays of the Art Club) after school. If you are interested in participating or learning more, email Mr. Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upcoming Band/Vocal Events:
- March 12th 7-12 Winter Vocal Concert @PAC 7:30 PM
- April 7th 4th/5th grade Valley Elementary Concert 7PM
- April 21st Honor Choir (Select 7th/8th grade students) in Oelwein
- April 28th Honor Choir (Select 6th grade students) in Oelwein
- Fayette County Conservation is offering Hunter Education Safety Class March 28 and 29, 2020. See the Student Information Center outside of the office for more information.
- Just a reminder: Anyone that rides the shuttle bus may not switch buses without approval from Mr. Gearhart or Kevin Weidemann first.
- If you would like to report a concern anonymously, use the following link and fill out the form.