Announcements for October 21, 2021 – Day A
Daily Happenings: Activity Bus will leave Valley Campus at 5:30 today.
Menu: Chicken Alfredo, Breadstick, Steamed Peas & Pears
JH girls basketball and wrestling started on Monday, October 18, 2021. Students should stay for instructions even though they may have forgotten their practice clothes.
Volleyball players with over due jerseys: Arya Bostic, Emma Vagts, Joslyn Kraft, Maeley Smith, Jaelin Clark, Valerie Spiker
- The following cross-country names have overdue uniforms: Clara Bilden, Clinton Frank, Broden Frieden, Alivia Mueller, Trinity Starrett
- Vending machines are available to use before and after school only. If it becomes an issue during the day, they will no longer be available to use. Thank You for your cooperation.
- Are you interested in Tigerhawk Wrestling Club? See the attached link for details. https://docs.google.com/
document/d/1CDugNQvhz- SFYkGwfRKrKjupHay8NffW/edit? usp=sharing&ouid= 103752115735162476881&rtpof= true&sd=true
- Just a reminder that if you are eating breakfast in the cafeteria, that food should not leave the cafeteria per the Healthy Kids Act of Iowa. Thank You for your cooperation!
- If you are in need of some Tigerhawk gear, contact Mrs. Peterson, firstname.lastname@example.org, and she can assist you.
- REMINDER: You MUST ride on your assigned shuttle bus to and from MS. If you ride a different route bus, you need to switch over to your designated shuttle once you reach the HS.
- Be sure to check out the interactive display in the commons area! Each week or so, a new question will be posted. Write your answers on the note cards next to the display and turn them into Jill at the office. You can also email Mrs. Peterson with your answers, and we will get them added to the board. Hope you will join in on the fun!
- Did you lose your Lunch Card??? If so, please email Carol Junge that you are in need of a replacement one.
- Click here for the complete list of approved sites
- If you would like to report a concern anonymously, use the following link and fill out the form.